Have an issue with your landlord/tenant? Need repairs done in your unit? Did you receive a 3-day notice? Want to know your rights?
Our Landlord/Tenant department provides information about landlord/tenant rights and responsibilities. In addition, our trained mediators can offer to mediate conflicts between tenants and landlords.
To contact IFHMB’s Landlord and Tenant Mediation department, call 1-800-321-0911 or email email@example.com
When you donate, you are helping to improve the lives and financial well-being of individuals, families and communities.
I want to help Inland Fair Housing and Mediation Board to:
- “Affirmatively Further Fair Housing” according to the 1968 Fair Housing Act
- Continue to publish the “Fair Housing Quarterly” four times per year
- Provide Housing Counseling Services throughout the Inland Empire communities
- Develop and establish new Financial Education and Mediation Programs
- Invest in the development of future Rental Assistance and Homeless Programs